Thursday 17 October 2013

Sneak Peek Of New Kaisercraft Garage Days

Once again I have been busy crafting, this time a quick card using Kaisercrafts November release 'Garage Days'. I can't wait for this range to be released, it's a great masculine range with lots of vintage inspired items with a fun twist.
The front of the card I made by cutting the Kaisercraft Base Coat  wood paneling pieces into the panels then distressing them and inked. I fussy cut the gas pump for on of the 12x12 sheets of Garage Days. I also used some of the sheets out of the 61/2 inch paper pad (love the glazed sheets), some of the collectables and a chipboard word.

FRONT

BACK

Kaisercraft - Garage Days Collection and Base Coat III Paper Hardwood
Bazzill Cardstock - Navy
WOW - Chipboard Dad (modern)
Distress Inks - Vintage Photo and Old Paper
Distress Paint - Brushed Pewter



No comments:

Post a Comment