Monday 14 October 2013

Happy Birthday & Time To Start!

I was not to sure on how to start this, but i guess my birthday is as good of an excuse as anything.  I have been doing scrapbooking for over 10 years and have recently been given the opportunity to work and teach at the local scrapping store A Fastlane Scrappe Supplies.
I have been teaching now for 9 Months and I am loving it! So with this i thought i would start a blog to share these pages and other projects I do that i would love to share with other arty crafty people.

This first layout I am sharing is one I did for my birthday. I made the background using acrylic paint, Distress Ink and Dylusion Sprays. There is two hidden journal cards (or for extra pics) in a pocket made with the photo mat and I made the cute pinwheels from leftover card stock.
 

Bazzill Cardstock - Twig, Candy Apple and Bahama
Authentique Celebrate Range - "happy" paper, "enjoyment" paper and "details" 12x12 stickers
Hambly Screen Prints - Camera acetate 
Disstress Ink - Black soot
Kaisercraft -Red Acrylic paint
Dylusion - Calypso Teal and White

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you will pop by again or subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment