Tuesday 18 February 2014

Scrap Around The World - Febuary 2014 Mood Board

Once again I am giving another challenge a try. This time it is Scrap Around The World Mood Board for February 2014. I love the idea of using a mood board for inspiration and to see what elements that stood out for me.


The inspiration for my page came from a few different elements from this mood board. The first was the beautiful purple/pink tones (i'm not usually on for pinks, even though I do have a girl). I also loved the gold chevrons and washed out look of the paints. 



Products
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Coconut
Echo Park - Cindy Circles
 Double Sided Satin Ribbon - Magenta
Vintage Measureing Tape - Pink
Prima - Candy Gems (Cotton Candy)
Prima Flower - Carribean Collection (Granada)
WOW Chipboard - Sweet & Sassy
Sequins - Pink
Distress Inks - Seedles Preserve, Aged Mahogany & Victoiran Velvert
Glimmer Mist - Iridescent Gold



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous background and lovely decorations! Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete