Wednesday 26 February 2014

Friends Forever - Retro Sketch #103

Another week means another sketch from Retro Sketch. This weeks challenge is Sketch  #103 and is for a tag layout. 

I really enjoyed playing around with the tag as i am not usually one into tags. I started by making my background using Distress Paints and Glimmer Mist, then added some Dylusion around the edge. I really love the white Dylusion as it stays white, no matter what colour you put it over.

Then i embellished with scraps let from other cards and pages. I loved the way the paints blended and the Glimmer Mist added a beautiful metallic shine to the backing.



Products
Distress Paints - Dusty Concord, Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire
 Glimmer Mist - Pearl
Prima Flower - Carribean Collection (Granada)
Assorted Ribbons
String Pearls
Twine
Paper Doily
 

No comments:

Post a Comment