Tuesday 11 March 2014

Scrap Around The World - March 2014 Mood Board

Once again I am giving the Scrap Around the World challenge a try. This time it is Mood Board for February 2014. I love the idea of using a mood board for inspiration and to see what elements that stood out for me.
 

The inspiration for my page came from a few different elements from this mood board. The first was the paint brush, i created the background of the page by getting an old dry paint brush and dabbing it in some paint and then dry brushed the paper in all different directions. The second element for me was the type writer, i really do love the old style. This made me think about school and so i decided to not go with colour theme of the mood board but use some school photos and the colour of the school. I had heaps of fun creating this layout and i hope you all enjoy it too.

 





 

4 comments:

  1. lovely photos and lovely LO! thanks for joining us at SATW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your how you interpreted the paintbrush and typewriter keys into your page, looks totally wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along with us at SATW challenge. I love how you have created your background and great idea to use typewriter key letters. A wonderful keepsake for that first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layout love the background and sweet pictures!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Scrap Around the World hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete